We are excited to introduce the mindful food and wine tour of Tuscany. The secret sauce to this retreat is its eclectic and luxurious offerings. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. We will get your mind, body and soul going with yoga, meditation, exploration, relaxation, great food and wine and so much more. This retreat is set in the Gateways of the Tuscany and Chianti region. Steeped in history and beauty, our Authentic Italian Villa and time together will leave you feeling rested, restored, and ready…
This retreat is 100% deductible for businesses
Awaken your senses on this mindful food and wine experience! All inclusive (minus airfare, extra spa treatments, and gratuities):
Starting Price: $3,850
- Private transportation to and from the airport/villa upon arrival and departures
- Daily morning yoga and meditation - optional
- Two Impact Workshops sprinkled throughout the stay
- Gourmet chef services and curated authentic meals at local restaurants
- Wine pairings with most meals
- 2-3 wine tours and tastings at local organic vineyards (plus a cheese tasting)
- Private Florence day tour which includes all the main sites and a wonderful lunch
- An authentic Italian cooking class in our very own villa
- Heated pool with lounge chairs
- Welcome gifts
- Daily housekeeping services
- Concierge services for all your travel needs provided through WorldKeyTravel
- 50% deposit to hold your space (non-refundable), final deposit required by April 27th..
- Last date to book: April 27th, 2020.
- Assistance with flight bookings and additional arrangements for pre or post retreat travel options are available.
- In the event the retreat does not book with a minimum of 5 people, you will receive a full refund 30 days prior to retreat start date.
Besides airfare, everything is included. All one has to do is submit payment and show up! Guests are greeted with private transportation to a stunning Villa. Mornings begin with yoga and meditation, all food is fresh and prepared by a gourmet private chef. A day tour of Florence, food and wine tour of Chianti, a gourmet Italian cooking class in the very comfort of the Villa are just a few of the highlights. When we aren’t doing yoga, eating, sipping on some vino or relaxing pool side, guests can enjoy some group discussion relating to mindfulness, compassion, success, and how we can impact the world around us.